October 2019 Update: What’s New?
October 2019 update! Wondering what’s new? New classic decks, Shocktober, new card Elixir Golem, many balance changes and more are waiting for you!
With the October update, the new season will begin. The new season, of course, means new feasts visually. However, I would say that a few new features have been added to the game. Especially for players who prefer to buy Pass Royale, these features will be very useful. There are interesting things in terms of balance changes.
Season 4: Shocktober
- Reward: Exclusive Seasonal Tower Skin with a pumpkin.
- Reward: Exclusive Seasonal Emote.
- #1 Perk: Unlimited re-entries and continues for special events.
- #2 Perk: Tier chests with Strike feature.
- #3 Perk: Queuing feature for automatic opening of the next chest.
- Feature: Free gold gifts to your clan friends.
- When someone buy Pass Royale in your clan, a notification goes to the clan, which includes gold rewards for your clan friends.
- Each player can collect a maximum of 10 prizes.
- Players cannot receive the gift if he joined the clan after the Pass Royale was purchased.
- The amount of gold that can be collected depends on the level of the King.
- Feature: You can earn up to 10.000 Gold once Reward Tiers are complete with Bonus Bank feature.
- This feature is only available to players who purchase Pass Royale.
- After the 35 tier is completed, every 15 crowns thrown into the bank earns 250 gold.
- Players can collect this gold when the seasons ends.
- Bank can hold a maximum of 10.000 Gold.
New Card: Elixir Golem
A new card has been added to the game. Its functions looks a bit like a Golem card. A card that can be costly even if the cost of use seems low. Therefore, it is possible to say that those who make the moves correctly will get an advantage. Below you can see the features of this card. Check out this YouTube video to watch Elixir Golem’s introduction video.
- Rarity: Rare
- Type: Troop
- Taken From: Arena 12
- Cost: 3 Elixir (Release)
- Range: Melee: Short
- Speed: Slow
- Targets: Buildings
- Splits into two Elixir Golemites when destroyed, which split into two sentient Blobs when defeated. A Blob gives your opponent 1 Elixir when destroyed!
Balance Changes (October 2019)
I don’t know what they want from Snowball. I think it’s completely ineffective now. Witch balance was quite interesting. I think there will be an increase in use. Wall Breakers was absolutely necessary because it did not seem very handy at cost. I’m pretty indecisive about Hunter, Fisherman and Night Witch balance changes.
- Witch (Balance)
- Damage: +220%
- Hit Points: -12%
- Hit Speed: -40%
- Splash: -45%
- Spawning Skeleton Amount: 3 -> 4
- Skeleton Spawn Time: 5s -> 7s
- Spawning Skeletons Upon Death: 3 -> 0
- Night Witch (Buff)
- Spawning Skeletons Upon Death: 2 -> 4
- Wall Breakers (Buff)
- Elixir: 3 -> 2
- Damage: -10%
- Mass: +100%
- Hunter (Buff)
- Damage: +2%
- Fisherman (Nerf)
- Damage: -6%
- Hit Points: -5%
- Snowball (Nerf)
- Knock Back: -17%
New Classic Decks (October 2019)
If you follow my shares, the new classic decks will look familiar to you. We will now use them in classic deck matches in Clan Wars collection day. I’d say the decks are pretty good. For more information on classic decks, see the Classic Decks (October 2019) section. There you can find some more details about the decks.
- Pigs on Parade – 3.4 Average Elixir
- Win Condition: Royal Hogs
- Ram Rushers – 3.1 Average Elixir
- Win Condition: Ram Rider
- Prince Bait – 3.8 Average Elixir
- Fishin’ for Loons – 3.3 Average Elixir
- Cold Dead Hands – 3.8 Average Elixir
- Win Condition: Graveyard
- Golem Beatdown – 4.3 Average Elixir
- Win Condition: Golem
I hope you like the October 2019 update. I suggest you take a good look at the balance changes before entering the ladder games. Before you start collecting cards for Clan Wars, I recommend you to learn more about classic decks. I hope it’s a season where you’ve won plenty of trophies and plenty of prizes. Have fun!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: